Esqido Gel Eyeliner Pencil Review - Pretty In Bronze

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Esqido Gel Eyeliner Pencil Review

Hello!

I'm really excited to be writing this blog post today. A few weeks ago I received a PR package from Esqido with their first ever makeup products: The Esqido Gel Eyeliner Pencils! Esqido is known for their false lashes and I've actually written two different blog posts on them before. Check out my review on one of their Mink Lashes sets and Lash Companion glue and here for my review on their Synthetic Unisyn Lashes.

I love their lashes so I was really excited when I got the email that I would be receiving their first ever makeup product, eyeliners. That same day they arrived in the mail and I have been using them ever since.



These eyeliners currently come in a black and a brown. I'm not sure if they plan on expanding the colour range (I really hope so!), but for now these are the colours most people use. I was expecting these to be really expensive because of how high the quality is, but they retail for $16 USD each at full price, but are launching at $10 USD. Esqido is amazing and has made me an affiliate when they added me to their list, so if you use the code amys it will give you an ADDITIONAL 20% off, so if you're interested go buy them now to save a lot of money with my code and their current launch price. If you buy both, that means that you'll be getting two eyeliners for the price of one full priced eyeliner.

These eyeliners are retractable and come with their own sharpeners on the bottom for an extra-precise line. I haven't used the sharpener yet since this is already thin enough to do what I want, but for those of you who like to do detailed work, the sharpener will be great. They come with 0.5g of product per eyeliner and the formula is pretty great and 5-free: Free of latex, formaldehyde, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Like most eyeliners I've tried they are also fragrance free and these ones work well on sensitive eyes (mine are pretty sensitive and these don't irritate me). The ingredients are fully listed on their website



I'm wearing the black eyeliner in my waterline and tightline in the first picture, and the brown one in my tightline, and very lightly smudged under my lash line in the second. Once I post close up looks of my eye makeup on my instagram, you'll see these being featured more!

Overall thoughts? These are pretty great. I'm not someone who uses eyeliner on a daily basis, but when I do a full face of makeup, I feel like I at least need some in my tightline. These are super smooth and last all day, so I can rely on them to do my job and not have to worry. The price is also really good considering that the most comparable eyeliners I have in my makeup collection are about $30 CAD each, so with the current launch price and my 20% off discount code, they're super affordable. Of course if you don't want to use my code, you can use someone else's that has done a review of these, but it would mean a lot to me!

Full disclosure: I was sent these eyeliners for free in PR and my amys code is an affiliate code that gives me a bit of commission (some links in this post are also affiliate). I was not paid to write this post or post pictures on instagram, nor was it a requirement for me to write this post in order to receive the products. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

See you soon!

@beautybyamysousa