First Fall Tutorial of 2015 ~ Colour Series Orange - Pretty In Bronze

Sunday, September 20, 2015

First Fall Tutorial of 2015 ~ Colour Series Orange

Hello beauties and welcome (especially to those of you from Beau Bloggers!) This post is more of a video post (as per usual), but this is my first fall tutorial for 2015! I used mainly drugstore (and drugstore priced) products for my look mixed in with a few higher end basics that I always use. Here's the actual video and for those of you who would rather not watch the video tutorial I can explain the basic products that I used.  I've linked the higher end products down below the video.








Products:

Face (Most not shown in video)


Eyes:



There really isn't any explaining to do to attain this look. If you aren't watching the tutorial you're probably better at makeup than I am and understand how to apply the makeup. Basically I started with the dark brown from the pallette in the crease, which honestly I regret doing as it made the orange not show up as much as I would've liked. Thankfully the makeup geek shadow is crazy pigmented so it ended up well. The eyeliner was a huge fail considering it's starting to dry out and I cannot for the life of me do well with my eyeliner while filming, but It's just a regular wing.





@beautybyamysousa