NYX Swatches + Updates - Pretty In Bronze

Friday, November 20, 2015

NYX Swatches + Updates




 Hello! It's been forever since I've posted on here. November is the busiest month of the fall term for me and I'm finally down to one essay and one section of a group paper left. Two weeks ago I uploaded a video about going to NYX (the new square one location) and have a few swatches to show you! These are all lip products, but I also got one brow product that I'm in love with.

Here are the swatches and the video that goes way more in depth is below! And below that are just little updates in point form of what's going on.









Flash










No Flash

















Updates
  1. We're moving throughout December-February and will be fully moved out on the last day of February so uploads might be very sporadic
  2. I will try to upload a "What makeup I'm using to tide me over while I move" video at some point
  3. I have an etsy shop called brazilianglamour that you should check out if you like the EC life planner in vertical!
  4. Exams are happening from the beginning of december to near the end so check on my twitter @amysousa for updates there
  5. This is weird so I'm going to go now!


@beautybyamysousa