Collaboration videos ~ Collabs I've done recently! - Pretty In Bronze

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Collaboration videos ~ Collabs I've done recently!

Hello! It's been a while. I just finished classes this past thursday and I handed in my last assignment (on time) on Sunday so all I have left is exams. I will be starting a job in the big city for the summer so I probably won't have as much time to do frequent videos and blog posts, but I'm going to try my best.

Recently in the past couple of months I have done a few collaboration videos, which is new for me. I have only done one in the past (about a year ago), but I've done three so far in 2016!

Here are the three videos that I have done in collaboration with other youtubers recently!



This first one (as you can tell by the title) is a collaboration video that I've done with a few other Canadian ladies on youtube. We did a mug swap and had no idea who was sending a mug to us so it was pretty much a first impressions video as well!


The second video is a current (random and beauty) favourites video because I don't do monthly favourites (too poor for that). Jasmine is also Canadian and we met on twitter because we will both be at generation beauty so we decided to talk about things that we've loved recently including makeup, tv shows, food, etc.



This last video is also my most recent video and I did it in collaboration with my friend Jennifer who lives in New Zealand! Definitely tricky because our time zones are so different. I uploaded mine the night before she uploaded hers so all of our viewers would be able too watch both videos without them being in the middle of the night for anyone. We decided to do a fall/winter tutorial/look because it's Autumn in New Zealand and in Canada it's still cold as f*** so this worked out well haha.


@beautybyamysousa