2 Year Anniversary Makeup Look (Minus Lipstick) - Pretty In Bronze

Saturday, October 01, 2016

2 Year Anniversary Makeup Look (Minus Lipstick)

I have been awful at posting videos recently, but I promise I have a few in the works! I was supposed to post this last week, but life has been so hectic lately with school, writing, and life in general. I did take time to celebrate Steven and I's two year anniversary. We were so busy on the day of (the 24th) that I didn't have the time to set up my filming equipment before I did my makeup. Hopefully this post is enough to show what I did. I will try my best to explain what I used, but a few of the products are unknown due to the brand names rubbing off of the packaging.




For foundation, I used my Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in the colour 117, It has a yellow undertone, but is still a bit too light for me with my leftover summer tan. I mixed in my Lancome Teint something (old packaging) foundation in the colour "Bisque," which is way too dark for me.  

To set my face, I used the RCMA No Color Powder. I baked my under-eye area for about two minutes along with the centre of my forehead (where my two creases are) and my chin. I then used the Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette (the yellow colour (Lyric?)) to wipe off the bakage under my eyes, and then I used the lightest shade to wipe off the rest of the no colour powder.

For bronzer, I used my Too Faced Sweet Heart Bronzer in the shade "Sweet Tea" all over my face (including the sides of my nose) since I do have a warmer undertone. Using really cool powders makes my face look kind of grey, but I try to stick closer to the neutral side, which is why I love this bronzer. It's definitely not warm or cool, but perfect for me.



For blush I used my favourite: "Luminoso" by Milani. I used my Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter, which is also my favourite, to highlight the tops of my cheeks and the tip of my nose. I always highlight my nose because it looks really dry if I don't. It ends up rubbing off fairly quickly because I always touch my nose, but I do think it looks cute while it lasts.

Now for my eyes. I used all makeup geek eyeshadows (because I know I can rely on them). For my crease and lower lash line I used "Hipster," for my brow bone and inner corner I used "Shimma Shimma," and last but not least, I used "Flame Thrower," a foiled eyeshadow, for the lid. 

I used a pair of eyelashes that came in a pack of 5 off of eBay. I hope I can find what they are again because they're honestly really nice quality for the price, and they're the easiest lashes I've ever used. For eyeliner I used a black one from a brand that I don't now because it's about two centimetres long at this point so the name has been sharpened off. There's a chance that it's by Lancome, but all I know is that it's a high end one. For my wing I used my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper because it's amazing and easy to use. I really didn't want to try something knew because I suck at it.

For lipstick I wore "Cosmo" by MAC, but it had worn off by the time that I took these pictures (When we got back home). Last but not least, for my eyebrows I used my Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in "Blonde" and my Essence brow pencil in "Brown." I set my brows with the Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in the darker colour (it says 3 on the packaging).


If you like this look, let me know and I'll do it again, but I'll film it to make everything easier to understand. I have a few exciting posts coming soon! I'll give you an idea on what to expect for the next month:

  • A brand focused post
  • Halloween
  • Skin care reviews
  • TAG videos
Let me know about the look!

Amy


@beautybyamysousa