BITE Beauty ~ My first VoxBox from Influenster! #TheLipPencil (Got it free) - Pretty In Bronze

Saturday, February 04, 2017

BITE Beauty ~ My first VoxBox from Influenster! #TheLipPencil (Got it free)

Hello! Earlier this week I received my first ever VoxBox from Influenster and it was an amazing one! I got a few lippies from BITE Beauty and boy do I love them! I got two lip liners, one in the colour 020, and one in 044, as well as matching Amuse Bouche lipsticks in the colours "Honeycomb" and "Whiskey." I had never tried a BITE product before, but now I want more. Specifically the lip liners! I have a lot of lipsticks, but only a few lip liners (and the BITE ones are the first two that I actually really liked). The VoxBox also came with a Biodegradable pencil sharpener by Sephora, where you can purchase these products!

Here's a pic of the box!


This is me wearing the 044 Lip Pencil with "Whiskey" on top. Ignore my dry nose (I had a sinus infection).



And here's me the other night at Steven's brother's hockey game with #020 with "Honeycomb" in my hands and on my lips.

I love these already! I have really dry lips so I try to stay away from anything like lip pencils, but these ones are nice and creamy and don't move around! The lipsticks match perfectly and are very moisturizing so they make my lips look nice and normal, even in this awful Canadian weather. I'm really liking these and when Sephora has their spring sale I'm definitely going to try and get my hands on a few more colours for the lip pencils! I highly recommend checking them out at your Sephora :)


Bye for now!

Amy


@beautybyamysousa