My 2017 Beauty Resolutions - Pretty In Bronze

Friday, February 03, 2017

My 2017 Beauty Resolutions

Hello! It's been quite a while since I've written a blog post and I truly apologize for that! I've had YouTube videos going up consistently, but I haven't actually had the time to sit down and blog. I pre-filmed a bunch of videos before Christmas, which is why all these videos are out. This latest video is the last one I had ready so I'm really going to have to learn how to manage my time.

I thought I'd make my first blog post of 2017 be about my resolutions. Mainly my beauty resolutions, but I'll also add in a few other ones! I've learned to make the resolutions/goals realistic and attainable so there are a lot!

Now onto the resolutions...


Skin Care (Face)

  1. Prioritize skincare above makeup!
  2. Find a pore-cleaning face mask/strips
  3. Find a moisturizing face mask
  4. Do nighttime skincare routine 6/7 days (try hard for 7)
  5. Do full morning routine at least 4/7 days
  6. Use up all of the skin care samples I've been procrastinating with

Makeup

  1. Declutter all makeup that I do not use
  2. Do well during project pan(s)
  3. Throw out expired makeup that might break me out
  4. Actually organize makeup efficiently

Skin Care (Body)

  1. Moisturize after every shower
  2. Use Egyptian Magic on scars
  3. Try more of the Egyptian Magic Uses until most are crossed off the list
  4. Exfoliate more
  5. Actually use body wash every shower instead of soap

Hair

  1. Coconut Oil treatments at least once a month
  2. Frequent trims
  3. Use Moroccan oil more (even though the price kills me)
  4. NO LAST SECOND DECISION HAIRCUTS
  5. Grow hair down to waist (It's possible with my hair)

That's it for beauty resolutions! Of course I have fitness, school, and work related goals, but those aren't as interesting (unless you want to know them!)

Let me know what your beauty related resolutions are! See you soon :)

Amy

@beautybyamysousa