Msquared Brands June Blogger Box Review! Old and New Brands! - Pretty In Bronze

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Msquared Brands June Blogger Box Review! Old and New Brands!

Hello!

Today I'm back with another blogger box review! I swear these just get better and better.  There are a few new to me brands included in this post, which is always super excited since I feel like I'm always in the dark when it comes to brands. I'm just going to jump in.



Boo Bamboo - Charcoal Sheet Mask: Hydrating


This was really nice! It was a bit creepy considering I'm used to the translucent/white masks, but cool nonetheless. I did spend quite a while trying to fold down the bit that covers your nose, but turns out there isn't one!

This mask felt super hydrating and my skin still felt really soft the next day. The mask felt really cooling and tingly (in a good way) while on, and the excess soaked into my skin fairly easily. If you like sheet masks, I highly recommend trying this one out!


Urban Spa - The Serious Sisal Buffer


This is definitely a weird looking one, but I'm loving it so far! I've used something that's felt similar in the past, but it was directly taken off of a plant in Brazil. This is a glove that you put on to exfoliate your skin in the bath or shower. I've been using this every few showers with my Weleda body wash that I blogged about last month and the combination is amazing. I'm someone who really likes to scrub my skin clean and scratch my back so this was amazing for that! I'd have to say that the only downside is the size makes it awkward to store, but I just stick it on a shelf with my razor and haven't had any issues with it yet.

Boo Bamboo - Natural Sunscreen Spray SPF 30


I don't have much to say about this other than DON'T spray this around anything that you really don't want to get sunscreen on. The nozzle isn't bad, but it's still a spray and the product inside is obviously thicker than something like perfume. I personally don't see the point of having this in spray form since I still have to rub it in. Maybe if it were one of the really thin sprays that just absorbs into your skin without needing to rub it in. The product itself is good! I'm not a huge sunscreen wearer (I know—I'm awful), but this doesn't feel weird at all! There's barely a smell in my opinion (though I do love certain sunscreen smells) and it's really natural so you don't need to worry about harsh chemicals.

RADIUS: Organic Coconut Oil Toothpaste - Whitening



I received the "Ginger Citrus with Organic Chamomile Flower & Coconut Oil" flavour and was pleasantly surprised after almost having a heart attack. As you can see below the toothpaste itself LOOKS disgusting, but it actually tastes really nice and does a really good job! The tube is huge, which is nice. I don't use this on its own since I like having a minty taste in my mouth after brushing, so I use this at night before my regular toothpaste. I did notice that my teeth have gotten a bit whiter since I started using this about three weeks ago and I'm betting that the coconut oil has something to do with that! Radius is just proving to be great when it comes to oral hygiene products. I highly recommend this product if you want to whiten your teeth a bit—especially because this is organic and cruelty free!

Yuck!


Weleda: Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil


My mother and I LOVE this. We always put it on after we have our showers. I pat the excess water off of my skin so it's still damp, and then I apply this all over my arms and legs and rub the excess onto my stomach. This instantly makes your skin feel smoother and it actually smells quite nice. You don't have to use much at all, which is a huge bonus, and you know that it's very natural. I'm super impressed with Weleda and have yet to not enjoy one of their products! Highly highly recommend!

The Green Beaver Company: Natural Deodorant - Lavender


I haven't actually used this yet since I have two open deodorants open already. If you remember my first blogger box review, you know that I adore a lip balm from this brand, so I have no doubt that this will work nicely. Hopefully I'll remember to review this when I do eventually get to it!

North American Hemp Co.: Soak it Up Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner


As usual with hair product samples, I'm going to be saving these for vacation. I am going on vacation to a cottage  next week so I'll likely bring these with me in case I decide to wash my hair. It's unlikely, but you never know. I am very curious because I've heard a lot of good things about help. I've also introduced a few new hair products into my routine that are full sized, so I don't think I'd be able to give a solid review on these since they are so small, but I might snapchat or post on Instagram about it depending on if I really like it or not!


That's it for the June Blogger Box! Thank you so much Msquared Brands for sending these boxes to me! I truly enjoy them and feel so lucky to be able to try out these products!



*All of the items mentioned in this post were sent to me as PR, but obviously all of the opinions are my own :)

See you next time!

@beautybyamysousa