Simple Valentines Day Makeup Look - Pretty In Bronze

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Simple Valentines Day Makeup Look

Hello all! This should have been uploaded on the weekend, but I unfortunately broke my SD Card - USB stick so I had to upload all of my files to my iMac to then transfer them over to my laptop, which was impossible because I wasn't at home during the weekend and I had surgery yesterday so yeah. Life happens.

Here's a video I made specifically for Valentines day.  This is just a very simple look that would look great for something more casual. Of course you can change the lipstick colour, contour a bit more and even highlight to change this into a better date night look.

Anyways, Here's the video! All the products that I used are listed below the video in this post :)









Products Used:

Maybelline Baby Skin face primer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (10 LIGHT)
Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation
Rimmel London Stay Matte setting powder
Eyebrows: NYX dark brown colour from Bohemian Rhapsody Pallette
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Eyeliner: Essence Liquid eyeliner in Black

Brushes:
Real Techniques face brush
Anastasia Beverly Hills #12
BH cosmetics large powder brush
BH cosmetics small powder brush
Sonia Kashuk Powder brush


Naked 3 Pallette
Crease: Nooner
All over: Dust
Centre: Trick
Inner Corner/Brow Bone: Strange
Blush: Essence
Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer in Medium/Dark
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Rosedew



@beautybyamysousa