We moved! - Pretty In Bronze

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We moved!

Hello! I haven't posted a video or made a blog posts in over a month. I know that seems bad, but there's a reason for it. I decided that moving in the middle of the semester was a good idea, and when looking at it- it really was. I lived in a student house with 5 other people and all I had was a tiny room with all of my furniture in it. There was no space for doing homework, makeup, relaxing, having people over, and my roommates were (excuse the meanness) total pigs. My boyfriend and I decided that we would both be happier moving (him from his parents house in a different town from school and me from a student house) so we moved into a two bedroom apartment closer to our university. It's been almost a month since we've started moving, but now we're all moved in and only require cleaning up. We still don't have internet and I'm writing this from school (and uploading videos from school) because we'd like to get internet for the beginning of next month.

We decided to record our little process of moving and made a moving vlog that includes three weeks of content (in about 10 minutes) so here it is!

I will go back to making videos on a set schedule very soon! I'm aiming for one video a week for now, but when school is over I'll aim for two (or even three :o) if you guys enjoy the content and request more/like/comment/all that stuff that shows you're watching.

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now other then there's going to be an updated Apartment tour coming in a few weeks after my Dog moves in with us from my Mom's house.

Here's the video!


@beautybyamysousa