Wet n Wild Colour Icon Blush Review - Pretty In Bronze

Monday, December 24, 2018

Wet n Wild Colour Icon Blush Review

Hello!

Back in the summer when I received a huge PR package from Wet n Wild, this Colour Icon Blush  in the colour 'Dare to Soar' from their Flights of Fancy collection was included. At first I thought it was a mistake because it looks way too dark, but you'll see from this post that it does work on light skin tones too.



 As you can see, if you swatch the blush lightly, it's not too crazy dark. Though if you build it up it becomes very vibrant so it would work very well on deep skin tones as well. Thankfully with a light hand, this works for me. Not sure if this would work on someone pale, but as a light medium girl with a yellow to olive undertone, this is great.


Below is what the blush looks like on my face when applied with a very light hand. I don't even sweep the brush in the blush. I just lightly tap it to make sure I don't accidentally pick up too much product. This blush gives a beautiful glow as well so I skipped highlighter so you can see what it looks like on its own. I do have contour out that I was taking pictures for (coming soon), but you can see how subtle this blush can be.


I applied the blush with a little bit more of a heavy hand on this side of my face to show you how I wear this. In the summer I just need to tap in a little harder for even more pigment. My mom has much darker skin than me, so I would probably lightly swipe for it to show up on her, but for deep skin I imagine you can swipe a regular amount to build the shade up on you.


Surprisingly this blush is still available on the Wet n wild website. I'm not sure if it's still in Canadian stores or not since it is from a limited edition collection from the summer. I did see it about a month ago in my local Rexall so there's a chance you may still find it, but I know a lot of people received this in PR so I wanted to show that while a blush might look scary, it doesn't mean that it won't work for you.

See you soon and Merry Christmas!

@beautybyamysousa