Revlon Lippies Review - Pretty In Bronze

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Revlon Lippies Review


Hello!

This is a post I should've had up way back in August. I thought about deleting the pictures, but I thought that I may as well write a mini review on these lip products while I'm on a drugstore makeup reviewing spree.

I received all of these lippies for free from Revlon. The top two lippies are the Revlon Cushion Lip Tint in the colour 'High End Coral' and the Revlon  Superlustrous Lipstickin the colour 'Mink' which actually has my name engraved on the tube. I received those two at a Revlon event. The bottom lippie is the new Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in the colour 'Nude Honey', which is now available. I requested samples after the event and they sent that one over along with their Full Cover Foundation.


I've always loved Revlon's bullet lipsticks and have purchased several in the past, so you can't go wrong with those. There are different finishes and a lot of amazing colours. However, the Cushion Lip Tint is new (as of summer) to the brand and is very unique. I've never tried a lip product with this type of applicator and found it very nice for a ting. You can see the texture for yourself in this photo.
As for the Plumping Lip Creme, I do enjoy it, but it's not my favourite. I do feel like my lips become slightly tingly after putting it on, but it's more of a mint feeling and doesn't seem to plump my lips. The formula is also a bit too streaky—at least in this shade—so I don't see myself using this without a lip liner underneath, which defeats the purpose for me as I'd rather use something similar like a pigmented gloss to quickly slap on.

All of these products are available at drugstores and thankfully Revlon is a brand that has stayed fairly affordable. Out of all of these I recommend their bullet lipstick the most, but if you're looking for a lip tint definitely pick this one up before trying anything high end first. I'm confident you'll enjoy it while also saving some cash.

That's it for this short review. See you soon!

@beautybyamysousa